Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 34

I haven't been getting more than 4-5 hours of sleep every night this week, so it was great being able to sleep in today. I finally got up around 9, and Lindsey, Ella and I ran to Costco to grab a few things. When we got home, I hurried and got the lawn mowed just in time, because it started raining right as I finished and it poured for a long time. Sarah put me to work today though since I couldn't be outside doing yard work. We swapped the boys and girls rooms since the girls need more space since there are 3 of them. I think it would have been easier work digging up trees and pulling weeds like I had planned. :)

My knee is probably about 95%, I only felt a hint of soreness, not really pain today. I may go out for a short run tomorrow morning to test it out (and try my new shoes :) ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment