Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 2

I just got back from my first official run of the new training program. It was hard to get much sleep last night because it was so hot in my house and I was worrying about my oldest son, Robbie, who developed a hernia yesterday and after a trip to the ER, we have a referral for a pediatric surgeon to have it surgically repaired. Despite all of that though, I finally dragged myself out of bed and got out for an easy run. According to my Nike+ I ran 3.18 miles in 35'06" for an 11:02/mi pace (yes, I'm still pretty slow). The time and mileage is right, but for some reason the graph on the nike site shows me finishing at a 34:50 pace, so I'm not sure exactly how that happened. I paused the workout when i stopped, then took the ipod out of my arm band and ended it, but perhaps I accidentally started it again for a few seconds while i was trying to turn it off. I am feeling pretty good though and love starting my day off with a run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment